I am incredibly excited to announce that our fully guided and all-inclusive 2017 tours for women: Tuscany Bliss. This is a labor of love and collaboration with the passionate and talented couple, Arianna and Alessio of KM Zero Tours.
Time to rejuvenate, explore, connect and indulge. Time to find yourself.
Small Group Tour Details
Our small-group fully escorted week long tour.
Every day is special.
During this unique Tuscan adventure you will immerse yourself in all things Italy.
Our small group consists of no more than 10 guests which means you will discover Italy intimately and without feeling like just another tourist.
Fully Guided All-Inclusive Small Group Tour for Women
Price: $3600 USD* per person
*Please note that this price is based on double occupancy
**Minimum of 4 guests, maximum 10 guests
Group Tour to Italy Includes:
fully escorted and all-inclusive tour.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
7-night accommodation in Tuscany country home
All transportation and tours
All cooking classes and tastings
A comprehensive travel binder with information on pre-travel, packing, Italian culture and regional details
Complete travel planning assistance, including help with airfare booking
Not included: Airfare to and from Florence International Airport (Peretola) is not included.
Highlights of the Tour:
• 8 days/7 nights – Fully inclusive (all accommodations, meals, transfers, excursions and activities)
• Accommodation in a beautiful country home in the Chianti region
• Spend an unforgettable day hunting and eating delicious fresh truffles
• Watch local artisans as they share their passion for their craft
• Indulge yourself in delicious olive oil and in the best Tuscan recipes with the legendary Janet and Stefano, olive oil experts and amazing chefs
• Hands-on culinary experience of the ancient tradition of pizza making
• Enjoy a professional cooking class with the Slow Food Chef Veronica, learning how to create authentic Tuscan specialties
• Taste the unique Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the only DOCG white wine in Tuscany
• Discover how artisanal pasta is made
• Take inspiring walks in the nature, smelling fresh air and enjoying unforgettable vistas with a good glass of wine in your hand
• Experience unique dinner events like group pizza, polenta and Florentine Steak parties under the Tuscan stars
• Explore vineyards and out of the way places in the beautiful Tuscan countryside
• Get lost in the beautiful San Gimignano
• Discover the authentic side of Florence often overlooked by tourists
• Explore the stunning Chianti Medieval villages Montefioralle and San Donato
• Slow down and enjoy Italy’s “Dolce Vita” in the green Chianti hills
• Small group sizes of only up to 10 guests
Who we are:
Once in a Lifetime Travel is a passionately run company focused on mindful and fearless travel through authentic experiences and connections. We feature small, fully
guided group tours to Italy for women
Italian travel consultant
services feature focused itinerary reviews and detailed
Italy travel planning.
Go Travel, and Travel Fearless.
Andi Brown, Once in a Lifetime Travel
Free Printable Packing List
Subscribe to our monthly travel newsletter and receive our packing list as a thank you.