Fully Guided All-Inclusive Small Group Tour for Women
Our small-group week long tour is fully escorted and all inclusive. What exactly does that mean? That you will want for nothing. You will be guided and cared for by Arianna and Alessio of KM Zero Tours. At your manor home, tranquilly nestled in the vineyards of Chianti, prepare be spoiled rotten by your host. Your days are expertly balanced between authentic experiences, time for yourself to relax and incredible food at every turn creating the ultimate Tuscany Bliss.
Summer 2018: from Saturday, June 16th until Saturday, June 23rd
Fall 2018: from Wednesday, September 12th until Wednesday, September 19th
Price: $3700 USD* per person
*Please note that this price is based on double occupancy
**Minimum of 4 guests, maximum 10 guests
***Discount of $150 for payments made by check***
Fully escorted and all-inclusive tour
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
7-night accommodation in Tuscany country home
All transportation and tours
All cooking classes and tastings
A comprehensive travel binder with information on pre-travel, packing, Italian culture and regional details
Complete travel planning assistance, including help with airfare booking
Not included: Airfare to and from Florence International Airport (Peretola) is not included. Travel insurance is not included but required.
• 8 days/7 nights – Fully inclusive (all accommodations, meals, transfers, excursions and activities)
• Accommodation in a beautiful country home in the Chianti region
• Spend an unforgettable day at a unique cashmere goat farm
• Watch local artisans as they share their passion for their craft
• Indulge yourself in delicious olive oil
• Hands-on culinary experience of the ancient tradition of pizza making
• Enjoy a professional cooking class learning how to create authentic Tuscan specialties
• Taste the unique Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the only DOCG white wine in Tuscany
• Indulge in a spa day at a thermal pool in Tuscany, complete with massage and Roman suana
• Take inspiring walks in the nature, smelling fresh air and enjoying unforgettable vistas with a good glass of wine in your hand
• Experience unique dinner events like group pizza, polenta and Florentine Steak parties under the Tuscan stars
• Explore vineyards and out of the way places in the beautiful Tuscan countryside
• Get lost in the beautiful San Gimignano
• Explore the stunning Chianti Medieval villages Montefioralle and San Donato
• Slow down and enjoy Italy’s “Dolce Vita” in the green Chianti hills
• Small group sizes of only up to 10 guests
**Itinerary order may vary between Summer and Fall schedules**
Day 1: The Experience begins! Arrival in Chianti, Relax & Pizza
We will pick you up directly from the airport and will head together to the beautiful Chianti region. Here, you will meet your hosts and you will get familiar to your new home for the week, with time for relaxation and to enjoy the magic beauty of our land. Welcome culinary feast at the villa, with delicious homemade pizza and bread specialties. You will be learning the secrets of bread making with Beppe, the local expert.
Day 2: 4-Course Professional Cooking Class + Discover Montefioralle
Day 3: Discover San Gimignano + Vernaccia di San Gimignano + Silversmith Workshop
Day 4: Spa Day at Bagno Vignoni + Val d’Orcia Exploration
Day 5: Wood-turning workshop + Chianti Classico Winery + Walk in the Vineyards with Sunset Aperitivo
Day 6: Olive Oil Culinary Experience + Greve in Chianti + Organic Goat Cheese Farm
Day 7: Cashmere Goat Farm + Under the Tuscan Sun Lunch Experience + Florentine Steak night
Day 8: Transport to the Airport
Departure to Florence, transportation included.
For those continuing their Italian adventure we offer full travel planning assistance, inclusive in the tour price.
Arianna and Alessio of KM Zero will show you an Italy that full of adventure, laughter and authentic connections with the people. They have a passion for guiding that is infectious and will leave you planning your immediate return.
The week will be spent here, nestled quietly within of the vineyards of Chianti. The manor has room to spare both inside and out, complete with a tranquil pool and vista filled grounds for your soul to soak in.